The smallest, lightest folding bike @ Topbuy steal of the day for $79.95
The idea is that if you have a bicycle which is seriously lighter and more compact than anything existing at the moment, it will change the way in which people see bikes.
This uniquely styled bike feels much like a normal bike to ride, however unlike other folding bikes it can easily be slipped into a bag while you hop on the train, bus, or even a plane.
The frame is made from heat treated aluminum and nylon reinforced with glass fiber, similar to that used in the aerospace industry. Interestingly, although the wheels look very small, the pedal power required isn't all that much different from a regular bike, and because the chain system is fully enclosed, you don't have to worry about catching your clothes in the mechanism. It's completely oil-free so it won't make you dirty either.
* The world's smallest, lightest bike - only 5.5kg!
* Incredibly compact
* Folds in 10 seconds
* Cuts journey times
* High-presure pneumatic tyre
* Fully enclosed drive chain
* Low maintenance
* Twin chain transmission
* Optimized gearing
* Adjustable seat height
* Unfolded size: 100cm x 70cm x 43cm
* Weight: 5.6kg
* Dual chain ratio: 14:8 and 35:9
* Max. weight tolerance: 85kg
* Max. braking force: complies with BS1602 part 1:1992
* Polymer composite: 30% GF PA66
* Aluminum: heat treated 6061T6
* Tyre size: 15cm/6 diameter x 3.2cm/1
* Tyre valve type: Shraeder
* Pneumatic tyre pressure: 90PSI
* Max. saddle height: 90cm
* Min. saddle height: 82cm
* Tyre Pump
* Bicycle Bell