Save 15c per litre off fuel on $100 or more spend at Woolworths (5th-10th June)
You can save 15c per litre off fuel when you spend $100 or more at Woolworths Supermarkets in one transaction. This is valid from 5th June to the 10th of June 2013.
This is a good promotion as it comes just days after Coles announced the were doubling their usual 4c off per litre to give customers 8c off when they spend more than $30 (between the 31st of May and the 6th June).
For price comparison purposes, if we assume that the average car fuel tank capacity is 60 litres and the price of a litre of petrol is $1.36, then you can save $9 at Woolworths versus just $4.80 at Coles when filling up. The only compromise is that you would have to spend more upfront at Woolies.
Summary of promotion T&C's:
- Offer is not available at Woolworths Liquor/BWS or CALTEX WOOLWORTHS outlets.
- Not included in the $100 qualifying amount are Woolworths Gift Cards, “Smoking/Tobacco product and accessories” and Woolworths Online delivery fee.
- You need to provide your fuel saving docket or present your Everyday Rewards card (not applicable in Tasmania) at any CALTEX WOOLWORTHS co-branded fuel outlet in order to receive your fuel discount.
- Fuel discount valid for 28 days after purchase.
- Discounts not available on purchases of LPG at designated CALTEX WOOLWORTHS co-branded outlets or on any Caltex Starcard purchases.