Food Booze & Groceries
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW...
...in order to redeem your free bottle of Sparkling Sauvignon Blanc
1. This promotion is open to Australian residents 18 years and over(some regions in Australia will be exempt from this promotion due to Liquor Licensing Regulations and stock availability. A full list of exempt regions can be found below)
2. The promotion begins on our Facebook pageat 12pm on Thursday 13th October 2011. Vouchers for free bottles will be available to the first 7,200 Four Sisters fans who apply on our Facebook platform after 12pm on Thursday 13th October 2011, and will remain available until all vouchers are claimed, or until 6pm on Sunday 23rd October whichever comes first.
3. Registration is now open on our Facebook page.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration DOES NOT reserve you a voucher. Its sole purpose is to capture your email address so we can send you a reminder to come back and visit us on the day of the launch. Registration is not mandatory you are more than welcome just to come back and visit us on the day of the launch.
4. There is a limit of one voucher per person.
5. Where do I go to claim my voucher once the promotion is live?"
Youll need to like our Facebook page. If you are already a fan, there is a tab called FREE Bottle on the left hand side of our page, underneath our logo. Click on that and it will redirect you to our campaign. You will need to enter required details. A voucher will then be generated and available to print andredeem at participating Dan Murphys outlets.
6.Some Dan Murphys stores may experience a largedemand on bottles being claimed and may temporarily be out of stock.They will do theirbest to avoid this happening, however if it does happen they will endeavour to replenish stocks asap.
7.Redemption of vouchers is at the sole discretion of Dan Murphys
8. You must be aged 18 years or older to claim your free voucher. Photo ID and Proof of Age will be required when presenting your voucher at selected Dan Murphys stores.
9. Regions exempt from this promotion include: Western Australia, Northern Territory, Tasmania andFar North Queensland.This is dueto State Liquor regulations and stock availability.