Food Booze & Groceries
Enjoy the bold characteristics of the Barossa Valley with the Milton Park by Thorn-Clarke Cabernet Sauvignon 2010 dozen, which offers sweet and evocative flavours for just $10.50 a bottle (less when you calculate in Buckscoop cashback).
This is what they say: Six generations of family winemaking cumulates in this excellent wine, which allures with its medium to full red colour and nose of developing red and black fruit aromas, with additional hints of earth, leather and barbeque sauce. It has a sweet core of dark, curranty fruit with pepper, mint and cedary notes. There are good tannins in support and it showcases a delicious, chocolatey persistence. Its the perfect Cabernet Sauvignon to share with friends around the Lazy Susan at your next classic Chinese banquet.
PLUS Free Selector Magazine (RRP $8.50) with every 12 bottles purchased.
Simply enter the following code in View Cart: MAG22INCENT to receive the magazine.
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 61° - Bulk Cosmetic Steals at Ozsale - 3 x Essie Nail Color 13.5ml for $6.99 ($2.33 each) + free shipping
- 47° - All Sale Shoes - now nothing over $59 at Hush Puppies
- 39° - Up to 80% off fragrances at Chemist Warehouse (Valentine's Day promo ending 29.01.2017) - E.G. Versace Bright Crystal 90ml $59.99 vs. $140 elsewhere
- 38° - Bonds 7 for $99 on mens trunks sale.