Food Booze & Groceries
Wine Selectors - Friday Wine-down offer Milton Park Cabernet Sauvignon 2010 dozen
Enjoy the bold characteristics of the Barossa Valley with the Milton Park by Thorn-Clarke Cabernet Sauvignon 2010 dozen, which offers sweet and evocative flavours for just $10.50 a bottle (less when you calculate in Buckscoop cashback).
This is what they say: Six generations of family winemaking cumulates in this excellent wine, which allures with its medium to full red colour and nose of developing red and black fruit aromas, with additional hints of earth, leather and barbeque sauce. It has a sweet core of dark, curranty fruit with pepper, mint and cedary notes. There are good tannins in support and it showcases a delicious, chocolatey persistence. Its the perfect Cabernet Sauvignon to share with friends around the Lazy Susan at your next classic Chinese banquet.
PLUS Free Selector Magazine (RRP $8.50) with every 12 bottles purchased.
Simply enter the following code in View Cart: MAG22INCENT to receive the magazine.
- 53° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 35° - Adairs autumn sale + free shipping, ends 26.04.2017 - items starting from ~$3 delivered
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping