Vodafone: Samsung Galaxy sII $594 (with Buckscoop cashback + CODE)
This is a top range phone with an amazing screen.
The colours are so vibrant that it makes my HTC desire look terribly outdated despite it only being 1 +year old.
I own a Samsung Galaxy sII, and the bestbest thing about it is not only how fast and great it is, but the 16GB internal memory (which is rare for android phones) which can be expanded further with a microsd card!
To get it at this price, you have to click on the 12 Months Plan Tab after clicking through the link.
Choose the $29 Plan with $30 handset payment. This brings it to $708 paid over 12 months.
USE CODE: cricket for Extra $30 Off
Which brings it down to $678. Then you get your buckie cashback of $84. Voila! $594.00 (with $180 calls included each month +200MB data). Remember you are on 12 month contract.. and you get your buckie back before the end of your contract (usually after 3 months is when Vodafone pays out cashbacks).
IMPORTANT: Please make sure you click through correctly. If you are worried about your purchase not tracking, I would advise simply clicking on cashback and selecting Vodafone as a merchant then click through, then searching for the phone yourself on the Vodafone website.
- 55° - eBay - 20% off Dell and Futu eBay stores using code COMP20 at the checkout. Excludes postage & gift cards. No min spend. Expires 27.02.2017
- 44° - COTD The BIG Stock Up SALE + buy 3 items and get free shipping (ends 26.02.2017) no code needed
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 37° - 30% off all activewear at Cotton On (including sale items) - shorts and crops for $7 a pop, water bottles for $9, etc.
- 36° - 50% off selected Rebecca Minkoff bags with the code RMEXCLUSIVE (ends 27.02.2017) - prices starting from $44.99