Food Booze & Groceries
Villa Maria Cellar Selection Sauvignon Blanc 2012 for $14.99 a bottle ($179.88 a case) from McGuires Cellars.
Previous years of the Villa Maria Cellar Selection Sauvignon Blanc have received good reviews. Australian Wine Companion gave the 2009 vintage 94 points. The Good Wine Guide 2013 gives the 2012 vintage 91 points. Villa Maria is one of NZ's larger estates and they export a reasonable volume of wine. It all means that this is probably going to be a very solid wine - not vinegar.
The average price per bottle for this one is $20+ with only one other place selling sub $20's ($18.95). Means the McGuires price is very good at $14.99 per bottle / $179.88 a case.
- 55° - eBay - 20% off Dell and Futu eBay stores using code COMP20 at the checkout. Excludes postage & gift cards. No min spend. Expires 27.02.2017
- 44° - COTD The BIG Stock Up SALE + buy 3 items and get free shipping (ends 26.02.2017) no code needed
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 38° - Portable Toilet 10L for $59 at BCF (was $129)
- 37° - 30% off all activewear at Cotton On (including sale items) - shorts and crops for $7 a pop, water bottles for $9, etc.