Food Booze & Groceries
Villa Maria Cellar Selection Sauvignon Blanc 2012 for $14.99 a bottle ($179.88 a case) from McGuires Cellars.
Previous years of the Villa Maria Cellar Selection Sauvignon Blanc have received good reviews. Australian Wine Companion gave the 2009 vintage 94 points. The Good Wine Guide 2013 gives the 2012 vintage 91 points. Villa Maria is one of NZ's larger estates and they export a reasonable volume of wine. It all means that this is probably going to be a very solid wine - not vinegar.
The average price per bottle for this one is $20+ with only one other place selling sub $20's ($18.95). Means the McGuires price is very good at $14.99 per bottle / $179.88 a case.
- 53° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 38° - 50% off kidswear at Boohoo using discount code 50KIDS, ends 27.04.2017
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping
- 25° - 25% off baby bags at Colette Hayman - all models are $59.99 with free delivery (ends 30.04.2017)