Food Booze & Groceries
Villa Maria Cellar Selection Sauvignon Blanc 2012 for $14.99 a bottle ($179.88 a case) from McGuires Cellars.
Previous years of the Villa Maria Cellar Selection Sauvignon Blanc have received good reviews. Australian Wine Companion gave the 2009 vintage 94 points. The Good Wine Guide 2013 gives the 2012 vintage 91 points. Villa Maria is one of NZ's larger estates and they export a reasonable volume of wine. It all means that this is probably going to be a very solid wine - not vinegar.
The average price per bottle for this one is $20+ with only one other place selling sub $20's ($18.95). Means the McGuires price is very good at $14.99 per bottle / $179.88 a case.
- 42° - 2 x $20 iTunes Gift Cards for $30 at Kmart (starts 30.03.17)
- 39° - It’s A Miracle Sale at General Pants - Save up to 60% off - The Fifth Label Dress was $99.95 now $40
- 36° - 30% off footwear with SurfStitch promo code PUMPED30 (valid on sale items as well) - 15 styles for ~$50 delivered each
- 34° - Up to 50% off Maxwell & Williams Glassware at Kitchen Warehouse - Mansion Champagne Flute Set of 6 for $29.95
- 30° - Shoes, Jeans & Sweats Sellout at City Beach with Items starting from $12 each