Food Booze & Groceries
Villa Maria Cellar Selection Sauvignon Blanc 2012 for $14.99 a bottle ($179.88 a case) from McGuires Cellars.
Previous years of the Villa Maria Cellar Selection Sauvignon Blanc have received good reviews. Australian Wine Companion gave the 2009 vintage 94 points. The Good Wine Guide 2013 gives the 2012 vintage 91 points. Villa Maria is one of NZ's larger estates and they export a reasonable volume of wine. It all means that this is probably going to be a very solid wine - not vinegar.
The average price per bottle for this one is $20+ with only one other place selling sub $20's ($18.95). Means the McGuires price is very good at $14.99 per bottle / $179.88 a case.
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 67° - Bonds up to 50% off sale + free shipping - women's briefs starting from $4, trunks for $15 a pop + more
- 61° - Phone accessories from $3 + free shipping at Dick Smith / Kogan. E.G. Ultra Slim Clear Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus for $3 delivered
- 61° - Bulk Cosmetic Steals at Ozsale - 3 x Essie Nail Color 13.5ml for $6.99 ($2.33 each) + free shipping
- 50° - eBay 20% off Code stack - Dell XPS 13 7th Gen Intel Core i5 was $1899 now $1359 using code COMMIT20. Deal expires 22.01.2017