Entertainment & Leisure
VALENTINE'S - Greater Union/BCC "Gold" meal/movie deal "Definitely Maybe"
Total for a couple would be $126
Definitely Maybe Gold Class Feast
Posted: Monday, 21 January 2008
Enrich your Gold Class experience of Definitely Maybe this Valentines Day!
Enrich your Gold Class experience of Definitely Maybe this Valentines Day with this cosy meal for two, served directly to your seat!
The delightful Abigail Breslin (Little Miss Sunshine, No Reservations) stars with Ryan Reynolds and Rachel Weisz in this romantic comedy about a young girl named Maya, who questions her father about his life before marriage. Currently in the midst of a divorce, he recounts to her the three women who have been in his life, while Maya tries to figure out which one eventually became her mother.
The Definitely Maybe Valentines Feast is for two people and features the following:
Start with a medium popcorn, followed by bruschetta, then indulge in the Fishermans platter and finally end your meal with Green and Blacks 100g Organic chocolate
This special food offer can be purchased for $54 per couple from February 14th, 2008 at the Gold Class Bar or online from January 31st.
*** Tickets are not included in this price. Valid while stocks last and for a limited time only.
Guests must be at least 18 years of age when visiting Gold Class at Greater Union MEGAPLEXES Innaloo and Marion only. Proof of identification may be required. In NSW (GU Bondi Junction, GU Macquarie, GU Campbelltown & GU Parramatta) and QLD (BCC Chermside, BCC Indooroopilly & BCC Garden City), minors can attend Gold Class when accompanied by a responsible adult.
- 66° - Woolworths - latest 1/2 price weekly deals out now.
- 43° - Under Armour Men's Charged Bandit 2 Running Shoes with Probikekit discount code for $87.99 delivered (vs. up to $179.99 elsewhere)
- 30° - Mid Season Sale at Dissh - Up to 70% off - Styles from $20 a pop
- 30° - BCF - 20% off the entire store this weekend (starts 25.03.2017) and ends 27.03.2017.
- 28° - eBay - $30 off $100 or more spend at Sportscraft, Saba, Jag, Sunglasshut, Boohoo, Citybeach, Styletread and much more. Minimum spend $100.