Computers & Electronics
USB 3.0 connector for laptops - Ozstock
So this got me head scratching and I thought that I should have a look for a cheap solution to the "go and buy a new lappy" alternative.
This is what I found but only if you have a PCMCIA slot in your laptop...its $11.98 and $5.98 delivery but you also get $1.80 Buckscoop cashback so the whole thing should work out to be about $16.16 (if my maths is right).
So with the price of USB 3.0 external hard drives dropping faster than (insert your own analogy here) and the difference in transfer speeds between USB 2.0 and USB 3.0, I would very much recommend one of these babies instead of going out and buying a new laptop.
If anyone has any suggestions for laptops that don't have PCMCIA slots feel free to let me know.
- 50° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 35° - Adairs autumn sale + free shipping, ends 26.04.2017 - items starting from ~$3 delivered
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping