Computers & Electronics
USB 3.0 connector for laptops - Ozstock
So this got me head scratching and I thought that I should have a look for a cheap solution to the "go and buy a new lappy" alternative.
This is what I found but only if you have a PCMCIA slot in your laptop...its $11.98 and $5.98 delivery but you also get $1.80 Buckscoop cashback so the whole thing should work out to be about $16.16 (if my maths is right).
So with the price of USB 3.0 external hard drives dropping faster than (insert your own analogy here) and the difference in transfer speeds between USB 2.0 and USB 3.0, I would very much recommend one of these babies instead of going out and buying a new laptop.
If anyone has any suggestions for laptops that don't have PCMCIA slots feel free to let me know.
- 55° - eBay - 20% off Dell and Futu eBay stores using code COMP20 at the checkout. Excludes postage & gift cards. No min spend. Expires 27.02.2017
- 44° - COTD The BIG Stock Up SALE + buy 3 items and get free shipping (ends 26.02.2017) no code needed
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 38° - Portable Toilet 10L for $59 at BCF (was $129)
- 37° - 30% off all activewear at Cotton On (including sale items) - shorts and crops for $7 a pop, water bottles for $9, etc.