Computers & Electronics
"Ultimate Home Automation Kit" for $132 - Save $297
Personally I'd also suggest/recommend getting the motion sensors via this kit (http://www.envioustechnology.com.au/products/product-detail.php?ID=282) @$89 (save $59.50)
Why setup home automation? Well, for example in my house when the kids wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, they stagger out into the passageway and the lights come on in a dim state so they don't have to touch a light switch plus don't get blinded. They stagger back to bed and a few minutes later, the lights go out automatically. Another example is the light in my pantry - I have that set so it goes on when people enter and turns off after ten minutes or so - again saves having to flick a switch when carrying groceries plus also saves power by making sure the light is not left on all night.
I also can have the electric towel rails turn on early in the morning to get the towels nice and warm for the morning showers, then turn off later in the day once the towels are dry. In winter. In summer it lets nature do the work.
Basically, you can live without home automation *but* once you have it setup this can really enhance how you live at home. I'm hooked, and this is a pretty cheap entry.
Envious also have a number of other things on sale at the moment, such as a bedside alarm clock (http://www.envioustechnology.com.au/products/product-detail.php?ID=182 for $12 - save $74.90) you can also use to control lights etc - eg turn out the room lights without leaving the bed.....
- 53° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 38° - 50% off kidswear at Boohoo using discount code 50KIDS, ends 27.04.2017
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping
- 25° - 25% off baby bags at Colette Hayman - all models are $59.99 with free delivery (ends 30.04.2017)