Food Booze & Groceries
Two wines from the world’s best winemaker from just $11.50 at Wine Selectors
For those who are unaware, Neil McGuigan has been crowned World's Best Winemaker a record 3 times which should give a clear indication of the quality of the wine you're buying.
A case of the McGuigan Cellar Select Shiraz 2012 costs $12.50 per bottle (or $150 in total), while the McGuigan Expressions Sauvignon Blanc 2012 costs $11.50 per bottle (or $138 in total). They're also offering a mixed case of the two which works out at $12 per bottle.
Shipping estimates for a case on the website look like they're around the $10 mark with a 4 day delivery period.
- 53° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 35° - Adairs autumn sale + free shipping, ends 26.04.2017 - items starting from ~$3 delivered
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping