Flowers & Gifts
Tip on getting lots of discount @ Bear & Duck ($10 off $25, $20 off $50 , $30 off $75, etc)
If you put a $25 gift voucher in your basket, you can then add one of the $10 discount vouchers below to make this a cost of $15. Even if you can only use the discount code once per account, there are a few working at the minute: alchemist, decadence, sweetorsavoury, so you should be able to carry out this process more than once, doing each order in a seperate transaction.
I haven't completed this yet as I don't need to buy anything. Does it work - please confirm below. Technically, this means you can get $10 off a $25 purchase, $20 off a $50 purchase, $30 off a $75 purchase, etc.
Then you can use the gift vouchers you have purchased to buy things, or even give them as gifts for Christmas. No-one needs to know you have paid less for them than they state!
I don't know if this is a loophole or not, so if you're interested, I'd say do it soon, as Bear & Duck could possibly update thier site so we cannot get this any more.
- 121° - Sony - End of summer sale 75% off selected headphones [Was $40 now $10], 44% off selected 4K TV's, XPERIA XA Mobile phones from $199 and much more. Expires 28.02.2017
- 72° - eBay Voucher - $20 off $100 using LOVE20. Expires Midnight AEDT 20.02.2017
- 55° - VS Sassoon Pocket Rocket Hair Dryer for $9 (save $60%) at Shavershop
- 54° - Woolworths local deal - $10 for twin pack antibacterial medium profile Tontine pillows. [Was $24]
- 47° - Grain Waves for $1.84, John West Tune $1, Dove Body Wash 1L for $6.85, Rimmel Wonder’Full Mascara for $9.47 at Woolworths (starts Wednesday)