Entertainment & Leisure
Well, with the US dollar in a hole, I am renewing my subs and thought others may be interested.
From the site:
"This is True is e-mailed to subscribers in more than 200 countries. If you aren't already subscribed, here is how you can have bizarre-but-true stories sent to your mailbox every week. There are two options. Either way, the text of This is True is for your personal use only -- it may not be reprinted, posted on the web, read over the air on radio or TV, etc., or posted to other mailing lists without prior, written permission.
Why should I subscribe?
We protect your privacy: Our e-mail privacy statement explains it all.
Option One, Premium. Get all the True stories every week for just $24/year with these features:
* Arrives much sooner than the other feed.
* You get the entire column, not the abbreviated selection in the free feed.
* No third-party advertising to interrupt your reading.
* You get a 20% discount on This is True book collections, with no minimum or maximum -- if you're buying books as gifts (a great idea), this benefit could easily pay for your Premium subscription!
Here's how: For instant online ordering with credit/debit cards, click here for a secure online order page or click here for more information
Option Two, Free:
* Includes about half the stories of the Premium edition.
* No charge (see Terms of Service below) -- supported by advertising in the text, clearly marked so you know what is what.
* Transmitted about a week after the "paid" feed.
* Easy: just sign up right here!"
Obviously, the links in there won't work. Go to the site to check out the sample issues, and to sign up for the free edition. I highly recommend the paid edition - nutty but true news stories from around the world, and all with Randy's witty taglines.
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 67° - Bonds up to 50% off sale + free shipping - women's briefs starting from $4, trunks for $15 a pop + more
- 61° - Phone accessories from $3 + free shipping at Dick Smith / Kogan. E.G. Ultra Slim Clear Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus for $3 delivered
- 61° - Bulk Cosmetic Steals at Ozsale - 3 x Essie Nail Color 13.5ml for $6.99 ($2.33 each) + free shipping
- 47° - All Sale Shoes - now nothing over $59 at Hush Puppies