Food Booze & Groceries
The Colonial Estate Barossa Exile Shiraz 2009 at $30 at bottle from Get Wines Direct
The 2009 doesnt seem to have a retail price because I think it hadn't been bottled when colonial wines folded but they allude to the 2008 vintage being worth $220 a bottle. From memory that was a pretty generous estimate on price even discounting the bull it was still a premium wine.
They take delivery of the stock Thursday and you might want to pre order if buying this stuff.
- 50° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 35° - Adairs autumn sale + free shipping, ends 26.04.2017 - items starting from ~$3 delivered
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping