The clanfluence - collective back pats for Feb 08
Deals Direct - our most regular in here has now gone up the first tier to 4.95%. We're not too far off the next one as well so I'd expect another rise sometime soon(ish).
**And as per usual DD are now as of 19/02 10am up to the second tier (5.4%)
Dont forget - that rate rise applies to anyone getting a confirmed transaction from now on for the rest of the month as opposed to retrospectively dammit. DD are one of the ones that dont apply backwards. We will force them to change that one day....we're trying...
Unofficially - Catch of the Day are transactions are processing at 5.4% instead of the 4.95% they're supposed to be.. go figure. Good for you. The listing is showing at 4.95% on here as we're technically not supposed to be at the better rate so I'm hesitant to change it on the back end until we get official confirmation.
And oo.com.au have jumped three tiers to be on 6.75%. These guys are nice guys - they pay out retrospectively across the whole month.
And a bit of a dark horse, Factory Fast are up to 5.85% for the rest of this month. First time they've had a tier jump.
And a bit of a last minute bolt out of home couture and topbuy has seen them jump to 4.95% (its actually effective from 23/02) and 4.4% respectively.
- 63° - Woolworths - latest 1/2 price weekly deals out now.
- 43° - 40% off all Skype Gift Cards at Woolworths (starts Wednesday)
- 43° - Under Armour Men's Charged Bandit 2 Running Shoes with Probikekit discount code for $87.99 delivered (vs. up to $179.99 elsewhere)
- 30° - BCF - 20% off the entire store this weekend (starts 25.03.2017) and ends 27.03.2017.
- 28° - eBay - $30 off $100 or more spend at Sportscraft, Saba, Jag, Sunglasshut, Boohoo, Citybeach, Styletread and much more. Minimum spend $100.