Deals Direct - our most regular in here has now gone up the first tier to 4.95%. We're not too far off the next one as well so I'd expect another rise sometime soon(ish).
**And as per usual DD are now as of 19/02 10am up to the second tier (5.4%)
Dont forget - that rate rise applies to anyone getting a confirmed transaction from now on for the rest of the month as opposed to retrospectively dammit. DD are one of the ones that dont apply backwards. We will force them to change that one day....we're trying...
Unofficially - Catch of the Day are transactions are processing at 5.4% instead of the 4.95% they're supposed to be.. go figure. Good for you. The listing is showing at 4.95% on here as we're technically not supposed to be at the better rate so I'm hesitant to change it on the back end until we get official confirmation.
And oo.com.au have jumped three tiers to be on 6.75%. These guys are nice guys - they pay out retrospectively across the whole month.
And a bit of a dark horse, Factory Fast are up to 5.85% for the rest of this month. First time they've had a tier jump.
And a bit of a last minute bolt out of home couture and topbuy has seen them jump to 4.95% (its actually effective from 23/02) and 4.4% respectively.
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 67° - Bonds up to 50% off sale + free shipping - women's briefs starting from $4, trunks for $15 a pop + more
- 61° - Phone accessories from $3 + free shipping at Dick Smith / Kogan. E.G. Ultra Slim Clear Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus for $3 delivered
- 61° - Bulk Cosmetic Steals at Ozsale - 3 x Essie Nail Color 13.5ml for $6.99 ($2.33 each) + free shipping
- 50° - eBay 20% off Code stack - Dell XPS 13 7th Gen Intel Core i5 was $1899 now $1359 using code COMMIT20. Deal expires 22.01.2017