The clanfluence - collective back pats for Feb 08
Deals Direct - our most regular in here has now gone up the first tier to 4.95%. We're not too far off the next one as well so I'd expect another rise sometime soon(ish).
**And as per usual DD are now as of 19/02 10am up to the second tier (5.4%)
Dont forget - that rate rise applies to anyone getting a confirmed transaction from now on for the rest of the month as opposed to retrospectively dammit. DD are one of the ones that dont apply backwards. We will force them to change that one day....we're trying...
Unofficially - Catch of the Day are transactions are processing at 5.4% instead of the 4.95% they're supposed to be.. go figure. Good for you. The listing is showing at 4.95% on here as we're technically not supposed to be at the better rate so I'm hesitant to change it on the back end until we get official confirmation.
And oo.com.au have jumped three tiers to be on 6.75%. These guys are nice guys - they pay out retrospectively across the whole month.
And a bit of a dark horse, Factory Fast are up to 5.85% for the rest of this month. First time they've had a tier jump.
And a bit of a last minute bolt out of home couture and topbuy has seen them jump to 4.95% (its actually effective from 23/02) and 4.4% respectively.
- 55° - eBay - 20% off Dell and Futu eBay stores using code COMP20 at the checkout. Excludes postage & gift cards. No min spend. Expires 27.02.2017
- 44° - COTD The BIG Stock Up SALE + buy 3 items and get free shipping (ends 26.02.2017) no code needed
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 38° - Portable Toilet 10L for $59 at BCF (was $129)
- 37° - 30% off all activewear at Cotton On (including sale items) - shorts and crops for $7 a pop, water bottles for $9, etc.