06 April - Upped Deals Direct 1 tier to 4.95%. Anyone with a validated transaction for the rest of the month (or at least until it goes up another tier) will get the higher rate.
10th April - Deals Direct are up another tier to 5.4% for the rest of the month (or until they go up again)
21st April - oo.com.au have just gone up a tier to 5.85%. I like oo.com.au - they're good guys - their increase applies to all confirmed transactions for the whole month as opposed to some of others.
25th April - Deals Direct are up another tier to 5.85%
25th April - oo.com.au are up another tier as well to 6.3% for the month...
29th April - and again - oo.com.au are now at 6.75% for the whole of the month. Nice......
No doubt we will see more merchants pop up in here as we go along through the month.
- 89° - Hallensteins Polo Tops was $39.99 now $10. Free delivery for all orders over $50.
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 67° - Bonds up to 50% off sale + free shipping - women's briefs starting from $4, trunks for $15 a pop + more
- 61° - Phone accessories from $3 + free shipping at Dick Smith / Kogan. E.G. Ultra Slim Clear Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus for $3 delivered
- 50° - eBay 20% off Code stack - Dell XPS 13 7th Gen Intel Core i5 was $1899 now $1359 using code COMMIT20. Deal expires 22.01.2017