Telstra - New $49/mth for 24month Next G Cap Plans - $0 Upfront $0 Handset (HTC Desire/iPhone 16GB)
The best news is $0 upfront (or $1 if u sign up online) and $0 monthly repayments for the handset! (Obviously that is worked into the cost, but I won't complain!)
I have been shopping for a new phone/plan, as my 3 phone has expired.
Was going to get another phone with 3, but am really sick of the awful network coverage where I am, as calls keep dropping.. argh!
The new Telstra plans have sold me.. I'm heading over to a shop to sign up!
Now should I get an iPhone or a HTC Desire... leaning towards the desire, as I have an iPhone 8GB on Optus which is also due to expire.....!
The $49 Cap basically covers: $400 worth of calls plus 200MB Data
For more info on breakdown...please click through and check, as I can't be bothered copying/pasting all the info, as there are also cheaper or pricier caps if you want a cheaper phone or want more calls capped.
NB There are other phones/caps available if you click through..
- 55° - eBay - 20% off Dell and Futu eBay stores using code COMP20 at the checkout. Excludes postage & gift cards. No min spend. Expires 27.02.2017
- 44° - COTD The BIG Stock Up SALE + buy 3 items and get free shipping (ends 26.02.2017) no code needed
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 38° - Portable Toilet 10L for $59 at BCF (was $129)
- 37° - 30% off all activewear at Cotton On (including sale items) - shorts and crops for $7 a pop, water bottles for $9, etc.