Telstra - New $49/mth for 24month Next G Cap Plans - $0 Upfront $0 Handset (HTC Desire/iPhone 16GB)
The best news is $0 upfront (or $1 if u sign up online) and $0 monthly repayments for the handset! (Obviously that is worked into the cost, but I won't complain!)
I have been shopping for a new phone/plan, as my 3 phone has expired.
Was going to get another phone with 3, but am really sick of the awful network coverage where I am, as calls keep dropping.. argh!
The new Telstra plans have sold me.. I'm heading over to a shop to sign up!
Now should I get an iPhone or a HTC Desire... leaning towards the desire, as I have an iPhone 8GB on Optus which is also due to expire.....!
The $49 Cap basically covers: $400 worth of calls plus 200MB Data
For more info on breakdown...please click through and check, as I can't be bothered copying/pasting all the info, as there are also cheaper or pricier caps if you want a cheaper phone or want more calls capped.
NB There are other phones/caps available if you click through..
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 67° - Bonds up to 50% off sale + free shipping - women's briefs starting from $4, trunks for $15 a pop + more
- 61° - Phone accessories from $3 + free shipping at Dick Smith / Kogan. E.G. Ultra Slim Clear Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus for $3 delivered
- 61° - Bulk Cosmetic Steals at Ozsale - 3 x Essie Nail Color 13.5ml for $6.99 ($2.33 each) + free shipping
- 50° - eBay 20% off Code stack - Dell XPS 13 7th Gen Intel Core i5 was $1899 now $1359 using code COMMIT20. Deal expires 22.01.2017