Telstra - New $49/mth for 24month Next G Cap Plans - $0 Upfront $0 Handset (HTC Desire/iPhone 16GB)
The best news is $0 upfront (or $1 if u sign up online) and $0 monthly repayments for the handset! (Obviously that is worked into the cost, but I won't complain!)
I have been shopping for a new phone/plan, as my 3 phone has expired.
Was going to get another phone with 3, but am really sick of the awful network coverage where I am, as calls keep dropping.. argh!
The new Telstra plans have sold me.. I'm heading over to a shop to sign up!
Now should I get an iPhone or a HTC Desire... leaning towards the desire, as I have an iPhone 8GB on Optus which is also due to expire.....!
The $49 Cap basically covers: $400 worth of calls plus 200MB Data
For more info on breakdown...please click through and check, as I can't be bothered copying/pasting all the info, as there are also cheaper or pricier caps if you want a cheaper phone or want more calls capped.
NB There are other phones/caps available if you click through..
- 53° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 35° - Adairs autumn sale + free shipping, ends 26.04.2017 - items starting from ~$3 delivered
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping