Telstra - New $49/mth for 24month Next G Cap Plans - $0 Upfront $0 Handset (HTC Desire/iPhone 16GB)
The best news is $0 upfront (or $1 if u sign up online) and $0 monthly repayments for the handset! (Obviously that is worked into the cost, but I won't complain!)
I have been shopping for a new phone/plan, as my 3 phone has expired.
Was going to get another phone with 3, but am really sick of the awful network coverage where I am, as calls keep dropping.. argh!
The new Telstra plans have sold me.. I'm heading over to a shop to sign up!
Now should I get an iPhone or a HTC Desire... leaning towards the desire, as I have an iPhone 8GB on Optus which is also due to expire.....!
The $49 Cap basically covers: $400 worth of calls plus 200MB Data
For more info on breakdown...please click through and check, as I can't be bothered copying/pasting all the info, as there are also cheaper or pricier caps if you want a cheaper phone or want more calls capped.
NB There are other phones/caps available if you click through..
- 63° - Woolworths - latest 1/2 price weekly deals out now.
- 43° - 40% off all Skype Gift Cards at Woolworths (starts Wednesday)
- 43° - Under Armour Men's Charged Bandit 2 Running Shoes with Probikekit discount code for $87.99 delivered (vs. up to $179.99 elsewhere)
- 30° - BCF - 20% off the entire store this weekend (starts 25.03.2017) and ends 27.03.2017.
- 28° - eBay - $30 off $100 or more spend at Sportscraft, Saba, Jag, Sunglasshut, Boohoo, Citybeach, Styletread and much more. Minimum spend $100.