Computers & Electronics
Telstra bigpond wireless USB dongle $200 at Mwave + cashback
I use one - not telstra - and they're a damn fine idea if your a slave to your machine. The only thing that becomes annoying is when you hit dead spots. Alternatively you could always just buy the new iphone and connect via it.
There are some support issues with the different USB dongles out there. The Hanwei's are generally easier to find information on when you have install issues. I've only yet managed to get one of these to 'autodetect' and work without stuffing around on a PC and even then it was only for a limited amount of time. They're been fine on the Mac once you have the providers software installed.
So far they seem to be proprietary - ie locked. You can interchange sim cards on the same network though. No sure how you can unlock them but you can take the sim and drop it into a phone - although it wont work to dial up. I imagine someone somewhere has an unlock mechanism.
- 55° - eBay - 20% off Dell and Futu eBay stores using code COMP20 at the checkout. Excludes postage & gift cards. No min spend. Expires 27.02.2017
- 44° - COTD The BIG Stock Up SALE + buy 3 items and get free shipping (ends 26.02.2017) no code needed
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 37° - 30% off all activewear at Cotton On (including sale items) - shorts and crops for $7 a pop, water bottles for $9, etc.
- 37° - Furi Pro Stainless Steel Knife Block Set 7 Piece ($159.20 + shipping ) @TGG