Flowers & Gifts
Sudoku Toilet Roll for $4.90 delivered (free if ur in ACT) @ Tesora.com.au +9% Cashback
It's all very well being hooked on Sudoku, but when do we have time to do these addictive puzzles in our busy lives? When are we sitting down alone, with our hands free and nothing too taxing to do with our brains? You can see where we're going with this. If you're tired of leafing through cartoon books you've read a hundred times, but would like something to while away the time while you sit contemplating the back of the loo door, then Sudoku Loo Roll is quite possibly the answer. Long, strong and entertaining, Sudoku Loo Roll will make those occasional visits a lot more interesting - and if you make a mistake no-one need know, you can just flush it away. Utterly absurd of course.
A toilet roll with 9x9 Sudoku puzzles imprinted onto it.
Each puzzle is different to the last sheets.
Suitable for ages 8 years+.
Size: 10 x 9.5 x 9.5cm.
RRP $4.95 and then use promo code FSDTEN at checkout for $10 off (thanks to st3rlite for code!)
- 124° - Sony - End of summer sale 75% off selected headphones [Was $40 now $10], 44% off selected 4K TV's, XPERIA XA Mobile phones from $199 and much more. Expires 28.02.2017
- 55° - Free Sydney Easter Family ShowLink pass worth $102 to the first 500 Daily Telegraph subscribers. ($59 subscription) Expires 06.04.2017
- 55° - VS Sassoon Pocket Rocket Hair Dryer for $9 (save $60%) at Shavershop
- 54° - Woolworths local deal - $10 for twin pack antibacterial medium profile Tontine pillows. [Was $24]
- 44° - eBay 20% off Sports items at Reid Cycles, Lorna Jane, Harvey Norman and more eBay stores (see below). No min spend. Expires 22.02.2017