SPENDTRACKER - the perfect accessory for all BuckScoopers! TWO for $39.90
I bought mine because I was getting hit by bank charges a lot for overdrawing my account - I just couldn't rely on my bank's website or tele-service to give me an accurate bank balance, so I would put through a purchase I couldn't cover - and I think I have paid hundreds of dollars in overdrawn fees over the previous years.
With Spend Tracker, you enter what you KNOW to be an accurate account balance, and from that point on, use the Tracker every time you make a deposit or a spend. It keeps a running total of your actual balance.
This, from the site:
SPENDTRACKER is not a standard calculator. It has been specifically designed to track what you spend, when you spend it!
This Product is simple to use and should be kept with your Credit Cards in your wallet or purse.
IMPORTANT: Before using the product for the first time, you should re-set it. To re-set the product, turn the product on, press [BUDGET] key, then press [ENTER] key 3 times. All values should now be zero."
I'll put a pic in the next post, too. The site doesn't have huge amounts of info on how to use it - it's actually a very simple idea and I found it about a month after complaining to my bank that there should be something like it!
NOW - the deal - normally $21.95 + $3 shipping (Aus), you can buy TWO for $39.90 (+ $3 shipping). This is an ongoing offer, and the same price I paid a couple of years ago - and a very small price to pay if you are being slugged with overdrawn fees like we were!
- 53° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 35° - Adairs autumn sale + free shipping, ends 26.04.2017 - items starting from ~$3 delivered
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping