Singapore Airlines Midwinter Sale
I have travelled a lot with different airlines, and I have to say Singapore Airlines is definitely one of the better airlines to travel with. The stewards are really accommodating with exceptional service and the food served are simply delish (for airline food ;))
Experience Singapore Airlines' award winning service when you fly to one of the destinations below.
* Flying Melbourne return to:
- Barcelona from $1787
- Istanbul from $1723
- London from $1964
- Rome from $1784
- Phuket from $1077
- Singapore from $949
- Beijing from $1213
- Hong Kong from $1023
- Seoul from $1192
- New Delhi from $1263
* Conditions apply to all offers. All fares shown are per person, return, in Economy Class and include the price of air ticket, associated taxes, levies and surcharges, calculated as at 20th July 2012. Taxes and surcharges are subject to fluctuation and are correct at the time of purchase. Maximum stay for destinations in Europe is 6 months. Maximum stay in Asia 90 days. Prices include an AUD 25 service fee for payments made by credit card or PayPal. Fares are available for booking and payment until 17 August 2012, for select departures from 21 July 2012 to 7th December 2012 and 16th January 2013 to 28 February 2013. Other prices apply for departures outside this period or where there is no availability.
- 63° - Woolworths - latest 1/2 price weekly deals out now.
- 43° - 40% off all Skype Gift Cards at Woolworths (starts Wednesday)
- 43° - Under Armour Men's Charged Bandit 2 Running Shoes with Probikekit discount code for $87.99 delivered (vs. up to $179.99 elsewhere)
- 30° - BCF - 20% off the entire store this weekend (starts 25.03.2017) and ends 27.03.2017.
- 28° - eBay - $30 off $100 or more spend at Sportscraft, Saba, Jag, Sunglasshut, Boohoo, Citybeach, Styletread and much more. Minimum spend $100.