Computers & Electronics
Selected iPad Cases/Sleeves for under $10 a pop at CatchoftheDay
⁃ Acme Made Bay Street iPad Case - grey/orange for $9.99 (suitable for iPad 2, 3, 4)
Compare that to paying $14.99 for it at DC Cameras & Optics, or $33 for it at Digital Camera Gear.
Case features a stretchshell neoprene that is water and stain resistant. It has soft interior lining, a built in stylus loop and it protects the iPad with minimal bulk.
⁃ Samsonite iPad Thermo Tech Sleeve in black for $7.99 (suits all 9.7” iPads)
Made with an innovative Thermo Welding technology that gives you extreme impact protection.
⁃ STM Cape iPad Air Case - Grey for $5.99 (suitable for iPad Air)
I did see this for even cheaper at Landmark Computers but their delivery charges are higher so CatchoftheDay has the better deal (unless you choose to Click & Collect instead). Tang also has this case in stock but they’re charging $49 for it.
This one is also made from a water resistant fabric and a sleek hard-shell back. The cape folds into a secure and stable viewing or typing mode.
Don’t know when the offers end but these seem to be running out pretty quick so be fast with your orders.
- 63° - Woolworths - latest 1/2 price weekly deals out now.
- 59° - Bras N Things free shipping on all orders with the code NEWSITE - e.g. nightshirt for $5 delivered (ends 24.03.2017)
- 43° - 40% off all Skype Gift Cards at Woolworths (starts Wednesday)
- 40° - Under Armour Men's Charged Bandit 2 Running Shoes with Probikekit discount code for $87.99 delivered (vs. up to $179.99 elsewhere)
- 28° - eBay - $30 off $100 or more spend at Sportscraft, Saba, Jag, Sunglasshut, Boohoo, Citybeach, Styletread and much more. Minimum spend $100.