Computers & Electronics
Selected iPad Cases/Sleeves for under $10 a pop at CatchoftheDay
⁃ Acme Made Bay Street iPad Case - grey/orange for $9.99 (suitable for iPad 2, 3, 4)
Compare that to paying $14.99 for it at DC Cameras & Optics, or $33 for it at Digital Camera Gear.
Case features a stretchshell neoprene that is water and stain resistant. It has soft interior lining, a built in stylus loop and it protects the iPad with minimal bulk.
⁃ Samsonite iPad Thermo Tech Sleeve in black for $7.99 (suits all 9.7” iPads)
Made with an innovative Thermo Welding technology that gives you extreme impact protection.
⁃ STM Cape iPad Air Case - Grey for $5.99 (suitable for iPad Air)
I did see this for even cheaper at Landmark Computers but their delivery charges are higher so CatchoftheDay has the better deal (unless you choose to Click & Collect instead). Tang also has this case in stock but they’re charging $49 for it.
This one is also made from a water resistant fabric and a sleek hard-shell back. The cape folds into a secure and stable viewing or typing mode.
Don’t know when the offers end but these seem to be running out pretty quick so be fast with your orders.
- 55° - eBay - 20% off Dell and Futu eBay stores using code COMP20 at the checkout. Excludes postage & gift cards. No min spend. Expires 27.02.2017
- 44° - COTD The BIG Stock Up SALE + buy 3 items and get free shipping (ends 26.02.2017) no code needed
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 38° - Portable Toilet 10L for $59 at BCF (was $129)
- 37° - 30% off all activewear at Cotton On (including sale items) - shorts and crops for $7 a pop, water bottles for $9, etc.