Sea World - One night accomodation, lots of dining discounts + KIDS CLUB ACCESS
I did notice that SW has a program called Dining plus. For $95 you get one night at SW resort, during nonschool holiday times. I think it excludes Sat nights as well.
You also get a raft of dining discounts. A few 2-4-1 offers. You can use these all year long. I think this would be a great program for a local family.
Here is the part I like. Even though you are not staying at the resort, you can still put your kids in their Kids Club from 530 - 9 as long as you are dining. You pay $15 per kid and this is a discount from the normal $19 or 20.
I like the kids club part best because I stay at apartments that I get on ebay. They generally don;t have kids clubs. My child loves to play with other kids and I would love a break in the evening. I really don't care if it is a pricy meal, it will be great for both of us.
Incidentally, Australia Fair has a dump off place where you can unload the kiddies for 2 hours at $2 per hour while you shop or eat. Pacfic Fair has a one hour dump off place for a donation, but don;t expect to escape without paying because they have some kiddie cars that you will probably end up shelling out for. If anyone has any other casual kiddie clubs they can tell me about, I would appreciate it. This sea world will be the first evening one that I have heard of. I don't want a babsitter as that doesn't get my kid playing with other kids, which is what she loves.
- 55° - eBay - 20% off Dell and Futu eBay stores using code COMP20 at the checkout. Excludes postage & gift cards. No min spend. Expires 27.02.2017
- 44° - COTD The BIG Stock Up SALE + buy 3 items and get free shipping (ends 26.02.2017) no code needed
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 38° - Portable Toilet 10L for $59 at BCF (was $129)
- 37° - 30% off all activewear at Cotton On (including sale items) - shorts and crops for $7 a pop, water bottles for $9, etc.