Sea World - One night accomodation, lots of dining discounts + KIDS CLUB ACCESS
I did notice that SW has a program called Dining plus. For $95 you get one night at SW resort, during nonschool holiday times. I think it excludes Sat nights as well.
You also get a raft of dining discounts. A few 2-4-1 offers. You can use these all year long. I think this would be a great program for a local family.
Here is the part I like. Even though you are not staying at the resort, you can still put your kids in their Kids Club from 530 - 9 as long as you are dining. You pay $15 per kid and this is a discount from the normal $19 or 20.
I like the kids club part best because I stay at apartments that I get on ebay. They generally don;t have kids clubs. My child loves to play with other kids and I would love a break in the evening. I really don't care if it is a pricy meal, it will be great for both of us.
Incidentally, Australia Fair has a dump off place where you can unload the kiddies for 2 hours at $2 per hour while you shop or eat. Pacfic Fair has a one hour dump off place for a donation, but don;t expect to escape without paying because they have some kiddie cars that you will probably end up shelling out for. If anyone has any other casual kiddie clubs they can tell me about, I would appreciate it. This sea world will be the first evening one that I have heard of. I don't want a babsitter as that doesn't get my kid playing with other kids, which is what she loves.
- 53° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 35° - Adairs autumn sale + free shipping, ends 26.04.2017 - items starting from ~$3 delivered
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping
- 25° - 25% off baby bags at Colette Hayman - all models are $59.99 with free delivery (ends 30.04.2017)