Scoopon Adelaide - $49 for a car care package at Bridgestone Port Adelaide - worth $376
Includes 1 x Major Service PLUS 1 x Front Wheel Alignment
PLUS 1 x Electronic Wheel Balance
PLUS 1 x Brake Inspection/Adjustment
PLUS 2 x Tyre Rotations
PLUS 1 x Brake Fluid Change
PLUS 1 x Suspension Inspection
AND 1 x Puncture Repair & Balance! Valued at $376!
** Must pay for parts eg oils, fluid, tyre etc
The Fine Print
* Valid from 11 October 2010 until 11 October 2011
* Valid at Bridgestone Select 231 Commercial Rd, Port Adelaide ONLY
* Bookings essential on Ph: 08 8447 4033
* Voucher covers labour costs to the value of $376
* Maximum three services redeemable per visit
* Please note you will be required to pay for all parts and oils used in these services. In order to guarantee workmanship, all parts & oils must be supplied by Bridgestone Select Port Adelaide
* There may also be surcharges applied where a vehicle will require additional labour charges, such as 4WD's etc and waste disposal charge.
For SA people who don't know Port Adelaide, it is abt 15-20 minutes down Port Rd from the city, and there are train and bus stations a short walk from Bridgstone - so you could leave the car there for the day and get to work in the city quite easily!
This is a great deal - you only really need to use one of the services to get your money back - use it for your car's service and you'll be well ahead.
If you don't know about Scoopon, it is a coupon system - you buy the package for $49 and go to the retailer to redeem for services listed. There is a minimum number of packages that must be bought before it will be available - (if less, then your sale doesn't go through and you are not charged).
For this deal - they need a minimum of 20 people to buy the package.. which seems low to me - but in the interest of full disclosure, I am one of the 5 people who have bought it so far - I get nothing from you buying this product, but if you don't, then I don't get it either (not really the end of the world :-) - just thought you should know given the Buckscoop philosophy of no referrals etc (which I wholeheartedly agree with!)