Entertainment & Leisure
Pickle me grandmother! The Bulpitt's are in a tidy DVD tin set!
Kingswood Country - The Best Of Kingswood Country (EXCLUSIVE Collector's Tin) (3 Discs)
This "exclusive" tin set has 13 episodes on three multi-region disc, all for $22. Apparently it was release a year ago, but this is the first time I've noticed it. It's also $10 cheaper than the box set of the same discs.
From the site:
"Ted Bulpitt's most precious possession is his Kingswood Holden car. He objects when his son, or his son-in-law, wants to drive the car and keeps the keys hidden. He is also unimpressed with his daughter's choice of a husband. Ted's brother is a sales representative for Datsun cars - something else which incurs Ted's disgust, as he feels that his brother should only deal with Kingswood Holden cars.
Thirty Year Itch
Importance of Being Jim
His Bach Is Worse Than His Bite
Bye Bye Budgie
The Royal Visit
There's No Place Like Rome
Not Tonight Tweetie Pie
Three Into Fur Won't Go
Divorce Australian Style
Hair Of The Blue Dog
Presenting The Ted And Sparky Show
A Dog Called Horse
* The Naked Vicar Show Sketch - see the very first time Ted Bullpitt appeared in a sketch
* Goof Reel
* Photo Gallery"
- 50° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 40° - 12 x Grandial Blanc De Blancs NV (750mL) for $89 delivered at COTD
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 34° - Boost Mobile 50% off $40 unlimited prepaid SIM - $20 for unlimited calls & texts to 10 countries, 5GB data + 1GB extra on weekends for free
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)