Computers & Electronics
Philips DVD/CD Lens Cleaner, $4.95 @ Catch of the Day
optical drives seem to get progressively fussier with different brands and formats of optical media as they get older (and sometimes dirtier)... one good thing to know is that a DVD/CD drive has two different pairs of lasers for reading/burning CDs and DVDs, which is why sometimes a drive will work fine with one, but not the other (and may read fine, but not burn)...
i would avoid cheapo brand DVD/CD cleaner disks, some of which may damage the lenses of your optical drives...
- 50° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 34° - Boost Mobile 50% off $40 unlimited prepaid SIM - $20 for unlimited calls & texts to 10 countries, 5GB data + 1GB extra on weekends for free
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 32° - Adairs autumn sale + free shipping, ends 26.04.2017 - items starting from ~$3 delivered