Last winter I went to buy a pair of gumboots in a department store, and the whole lot were gone. I was surprised they were so popular. So clearly the mighty gumboot is as popular as ever. If you like the heart patterned ones (pictured), they're only $15 (made in Italy).
Don't forget to factor in postage. However, if you live in Perth, it's probably not worth it. Costs more to post than what the actual price of the boots are.
Other sale items include Sheridan, Jamie Oliver, Bodum, Villeroy & Boch, Royal Doulton, SwissGear, Tablecraft, and even Sudoko toilet paper. Whatever next?
- 89° - Hallensteins Polo Tops was $39.99 now $10. Free delivery for all orders over $50.
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 67° - Bonds up to 50% off sale + free shipping - women's briefs starting from $4, trunks for $15 a pop + more
- 61° - Phone accessories from $3 + free shipping at Dick Smith / Kogan. E.G. Ultra Slim Clear Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus for $3 delivered
- 50° - eBay 20% off Code stack - Dell XPS 13 7th Gen Intel Core i5 was $1899 now $1359 using code COMMIT20. Deal expires 22.01.2017