Peters of Kensington - Up to 70% Off Sale.
Last winter I went to buy a pair of gumboots in a department store, and the whole lot were gone. I was surprised they were so popular. So clearly the mighty gumboot is as popular as ever. If you like the heart patterned ones (pictured), they're only $15 (made in Italy).
Don't forget to factor in postage. However, if you live in Perth, it's probably not worth it. Costs more to post than what the actual price of the boots are.
Other sale items include Sheridan, Jamie Oliver, Bodum, Villeroy & Boch, Royal Doulton, SwissGear, Tablecraft, and even Sudoko toilet paper. Whatever next?
- 55° - eBay - 20% off Dell and Futu eBay stores using code COMP20 at the checkout. Excludes postage & gift cards. No min spend. Expires 27.02.2017
- 44° - COTD The BIG Stock Up SALE + buy 3 items and get free shipping (ends 26.02.2017) no code needed
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 38° - Portable Toilet 10L for $59 at BCF (was $129)
- 37° - 30% off all activewear at Cotton On (including sale items) - shorts and crops for $7 a pop, water bottles for $9, etc.