Peters of Kensington - Up to 70% Off Sale.
Last winter I went to buy a pair of gumboots in a department store, and the whole lot were gone. I was surprised they were so popular. So clearly the mighty gumboot is as popular as ever. If you like the heart patterned ones (pictured), they're only $15 (made in Italy).
Don't forget to factor in postage. However, if you live in Perth, it's probably not worth it. Costs more to post than what the actual price of the boots are.
Other sale items include Sheridan, Jamie Oliver, Bodum, Villeroy & Boch, Royal Doulton, SwissGear, Tablecraft, and even Sudoko toilet paper. Whatever next?
- 57° - Woolworths - latest 1/2 price weekly deals out now.
- 43° - 40% off all Skype Gift Cards at Woolworths (starts Wednesday)
- 39° - KitchenAid Platinum KSM156 Stand Mixer for $576 delivered at Dick Smith (available in two colours) vs. up to $899 elsewhere
- 35° - 40% off RRP sitewide at Bendon Lingerie using promo code: SAVE40 - Pleasure State Patience Fleming Mezza Luna Bra for $53.97 vs. $89.95 elsewhere.
- 30° - $100 off selected Sunday Somewhere sunnies - styles starting from $99, ends 23.03.2017