Peters of Kensington - Bodum Bistro Electric Toaster (purple or orange) ONLY $44 RRP$99
Bodum. The brand we all know and love for their amazing coffee and tea plunging prowess, have spread their wings to create the Bistro Electric range. And theyve applied the same level of striking innovation and creativity weve come to expect!
This funky Bistro Electric Toaster is your latest kitchen dream - turning the ritual of toast into something truly impressive. Its fun, coloured exterior is heat-resistant so you won't burn your fingers and an integrated switch on the side morphs the toaster into a handy warming-rack. Stylish and smart!
There's also a control lever with a high rise option and a slide-out crumb tray, so cleaning it is simple.
Best of all, the thick and deep slots will have you be taking on bread of all different shapes and sizes just because you can. And five levels of browning means that your toast is made to perfection, every time.
True toasting genius - that's Bodum.
Designed in Switzerland.
Made from metal, plastic and rubber.
Includes a warming rack.
Thick, deep slots.
Control lever with a high rise option.
Slide-out crumb tray.
Includes five levels of browning and a defrost button.
Easy cord storage inside the base.
Colour: Purple or Orange
Dimensions: 26.5 x 21.5 x 15cm.
- 63° - Woolworths - latest 1/2 price weekly deals out now.
- 45° - Bras N Things free shipping on all orders with the code NEWSITE - e.g. nightshirt for $5 delivered (ends 24.03.2017)
- 43° - 40% off all Skype Gift Cards at Woolworths (starts Wednesday)
- 28° - eBay - $30 off $100 or more spend at Sportscraft, Saba, Jag, Sunglasshut, Boohoo, Citybeach, Styletread and much more. Minimum spend $100.
- 28° - Catch Of The Day - Kenwood MultiOne Kitchen Food Processor & Mixer - White $229 [was $479]