Peters of Kensington - Bodum 5 piece knife block set $37 (RRP $137) 70% off
This Knife Block Set is exclusive to Peters of Kensington and comes in a vibrant shade of orange. Included in the set is a Santoku Knife, known for its versatility and expertise in slicing, dicing and mincing. Theres also a fantastic Tomato Knife, to get those perfect, thin tomato slices as well as two amazing cheese knives one for soft cheese and one for firm cheese.
Each orange knife has a silicone non-slip handle and a sharp stainless steel blade, for the ultimate in cutting ease and comfort.
Keep these knives handy on your kitchen bench and in tip-top condition, with a matching orange Knife Block! Knives can be inserted into this block any way you like because it features a bristle insert - great for storing knives of all shapes and sizes!
This set is smart, efficient, colourful and sharp. The knives are out... and proud - with Bodum.
Bistro Knife Block Set 5pce features:
* Designed in Switzerland.
* Exclusive to Peters of Kensington.
* Set includes four Bodum Bistro knives and a Bodum Bistro Knife Block.
* Knives are made from stainless steel with silicone non-slip handles.
* Knife Block includes an insert made from polypropylene that you can remove for easy cleaning.
* Knife Block can store knives of all shapes and sizes, as opposed to regular knife blocks with individual spaces for specific knives.
* Knives are dishwasher safe.
* Knife Block can be wiped clean with a damp cloth.
* Tomato Knife - 12cm (blade length).
* Firm Cheese Knife 11cm (blade length).
* Santoku Knife 17cm (blade length).
* Soft Cheese Knife 10cm (blade length).
* Knife Block with insert - 20 x 20.5 x 4.5cm