Health & Beauty
Oral B cashback $30/$50
PRODUCT CASH BACK
Triumph with Smartguide IQ5000, Triumph 4000 = $50
Professional Care 500, 1000, 3000, 3000 Dual Handle, Sonic Complete 2 & 3, Pulsonic = $30
your old toothbrush can be a manual brush.
note - you have to post back your old brush (ew! - don't want the job of opening them!) and the cost of this must be paid by you.
I did see an ebay retailer who says they can provide receipt that qualifies for this promotion, and there doesn't seem to be much limit to where you can buy them from to qualify - NOW we just need someone to find a fabulous deal to buy them for us too!
I couldn't find a separate link to put here for terms and conditions, so have pasted them below
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry only open to Australian residents, who are not employees or directors of, or contractors to, the Promoter or any of its
agencies involved with this Promotion, or members of the immediate family of such employees or contractors.
2. Any entrants under 18 years old must seek permission to enter from their parent or guardian.
3. Promotion commences at 9:00 am (AEDST) on 1st July 2011 and entries must be received by 5:00 pm (AEST) on
12th October 2011 (Promotional Period).
4. Promotion only applies to the following products (Participating Products), which must be purchased on or between 1st July
2011 to 13th September 2011 (Purchase Period):
5. To enter: Purchase a participating product from any Department, Independent Electrical, Pharmacy, Grocery or Dental practice
and send by mail (1) completed coupon (attached to these terms & conditions or visit www.oralb.com.au),
(2) a photocopy of the purchase receipt, (3) consumers old toothbrush; to Oral B SWAP Promotion, PO Box 759, Brookvale NSW
6. Refund will be provided via Citibank giftcard within 30 working days of receiving claim. To activate the giftcard, call Citibank on
1300 370544. The refund amount will be uploaded onto the Citibank giftcard and can be used worldwide, online and over the
phone at any shop that has Mastercard capabilities.
7. Refund amount does not include postage costs for the return of the old toothbrush.
8. Entrant must retain a copy of the receipts for all entries as proof of purchase.
9. Consumers submit up to five (5) claims, provided each claim is associated with a separate purchase of Participating Product, and
can be verified by a separate proof of purchase.
10. The Promoter, its contractors and related companies in Oral-B and Procter & Gamble groups, to the extent permitted by
applicable law, disclaim all liability whether in contract, tort (including negligence), under any statute or otherwise, in relation to
the prizes, and the winners should look to the issuer for any problems with a claim.
11. Promoter reserves the right to request proof of purchase for each entry made to verify all claims before
12. Incomplete, incorrect or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
13. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By participating in this promotion, unless otherwise advised by the entrant,
each entrant consents to the Promoter and its contractors collecting and holding the personal information provided under
Condition 4 Provided Information. The Promoter or its contractors may use the Provided Information for the conduct of
this promotion and, unless otherwise requested by the entrant, in any media or form of communications to the entrant for
future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes of the Promoter. The Promoter and its contractors may disclose any or
all of the Provided Information, including personal information, to its other contractors and related companies in the Oral-B
and Procter & Gamble groups (some of which may be outside Australia) and may authorise those contractors and related
companies to use it for similar uses. The Promoter and its contractors may use the Provided Information or authorise its use
without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. Entrants have the right to access and correct any
personal information being held by the Promoter by addressing that request to the office of the Promoter. Further details of the
Promoters privacy practices may be found at www.pg.com/privacy/english/privacy_notice.html
14. The Promoter for entrants resident in Australia is Procter & Gamble Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 91 008 396 245 of Level 4, 1
Innovation Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113, Ph 1800 641 820.
15. If any reason this promotion is interfered with any way or not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to
tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects
the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, then the Promoter reserves the right in its
sole discretion and subject to any written directions given by any relevant gaming authority, to cancel, terminate, modify or
suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
If you have any further enquiries or require additional information on:
Citibank Prepaid card: please call customer service support on 1300 370 544
Product quality or faulty issues: please visit www.oralb.com.au to locate your closest key service agent
Any other consumer complaint: please call Procter & Gamble on 1800 641 820
- 55° - eBay - 20% off Dell and Futu eBay stores using code COMP20 at the checkout. Excludes postage & gift cards. No min spend. Expires 27.02.2017
- 44° - COTD The BIG Stock Up SALE + buy 3 items and get free shipping (ends 26.02.2017) no code needed
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 38° - Portable Toilet 10L for $59 at BCF (was $129)
- 37° - 30% off all activewear at Cotton On (including sale items) - shorts and crops for $7 a pop, water bottles for $9, etc.