Computers & Electronics
Optus Broadband - $30 rebate.
They did/do have a $0 connection fee up but read on for more about this.
If your a preexisting customer bundle it together with your mobile or landline and they'll drop $10 per month off the charges.
If you can get all of these bits you end up with $169 for a years 256k connection (havent included the connection fee in this so add that in when you know what it is).
Now - here's where things get blurry again. When you go into the sign up process Optus are still touting the free connection when you bundle with other Optus services - so it may be available.
Add to that - there is a promotional code around at the moment BBkW2 which gives you 2 months free, but codes may not always work so be cautious on relying on it. So - although Optus arent the cheapest you can find if your looking at starting up with them on a light service this would be a cheap way to get in there.
- 55° - Sunbeam Go Lunch Food Warmer for $14.95 at Harris Scarfe vs. up to $50 elsewhere
- 39° - Notebooks R Us - LENOVO MIIX 510, 80U1004HAU, I7-6500U [Was $1899 plus shipping] now $1597.50 delivered
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 39° - eBay - 10% off everything (excluding postage) at eBay when you use voucher code C10. Min $75 spend. Expires 02.03.2017
- 38° - Portable Toilet 10L for $59 at BCF (was $129)