Computers & Electronics
Optus Broadband - $30 rebate.
They did/do have a $0 connection fee up but read on for more about this.
If your a preexisting customer bundle it together with your mobile or landline and they'll drop $10 per month off the charges.
If you can get all of these bits you end up with $169 for a years 256k connection (havent included the connection fee in this so add that in when you know what it is).
Now - here's where things get blurry again. When you go into the sign up process Optus are still touting the free connection when you bundle with other Optus services - so it may be available.
Add to that - there is a promotional code around at the moment BBkW2 which gives you 2 months free, but codes may not always work so be cautious on relying on it. So - although Optus arent the cheapest you can find if your looking at starting up with them on a light service this would be a cheap way to get in there.
- 50° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 35° - Adairs autumn sale + free shipping, ends 26.04.2017 - items starting from ~$3 delivered
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping