Health & Beauty
Optical4less - Two prescription glasses delivered for USD$30
- FREE Anti-Reflective coating
- FREE UV protection coating
- FREE Anti-Scratch Hard Coating
- FREE Colorful , Stylish Eyeglasses Hard Case
- FREE Quality glasses Cleaning Cloth
They also appear to have a sense of humour as they say they also come with:
- Beautiful used HongKong stamps
The $15 jobs are all full frame, semi-rim jobs start at $19. Titanium & rimless start from $49. Extra $35 to go with either the thinner & stronger 1.6 polycarb or 1.67 even thinner lens.
An alternative to http://www.zennioptical.com/, in particular given that the cheapest Zenni glasses ($9) do not include anti-reflective coating (+$4.95) plus Zenni charge $4.95 shipping & handling per order.
Again, as with Zenni or clearlycontacts etc - these are at least a great option for backup glasses to keep in the car etc in case you break/lose your normal pair. If you intend to wear them all the time and/or you lead a fairly rough life (sport, have kids, etc) I'd suggest forking out the extra $35 and going for the stronger polycarb option as they are not only thinner and lighter but also virtually impossible to break.
- 63° - Woolworths - latest 1/2 price weekly deals out now.
- 59° - Bras N Things free shipping on all orders with the code NEWSITE - e.g. nightshirt for $5 delivered (ends 24.03.2017)
- 43° - 40% off all Skype Gift Cards at Woolworths (starts Wednesday)
- 40° - Under Armour Men's Charged Bandit 2 Running Shoes with Probikekit discount code for $87.99 delivered (vs. up to $179.99 elsewhere)
- 28° - eBay - $30 off $100 or more spend at Sportscraft, Saba, Jag, Sunglasshut, Boohoo, Citybeach, Styletread and much more. Minimum spend $100.