Health & Beauty
Optical4less - Two prescription glasses delivered for USD$30
- FREE Anti-Reflective coating
- FREE UV protection coating
- FREE Anti-Scratch Hard Coating
- FREE Colorful , Stylish Eyeglasses Hard Case
- FREE Quality glasses Cleaning Cloth
They also appear to have a sense of humour as they say they also come with:
- Beautiful used HongKong stamps
The $15 jobs are all full frame, semi-rim jobs start at $19. Titanium & rimless start from $49. Extra $35 to go with either the thinner & stronger 1.6 polycarb or 1.67 even thinner lens.
An alternative to http://www.zennioptical.com/, in particular given that the cheapest Zenni glasses ($9) do not include anti-reflective coating (+$4.95) plus Zenni charge $4.95 shipping & handling per order.
Again, as with Zenni or clearlycontacts etc - these are at least a great option for backup glasses to keep in the car etc in case you break/lose your normal pair. If you intend to wear them all the time and/or you lead a fairly rough life (sport, have kids, etc) I'd suggest forking out the extra $35 and going for the stronger polycarb option as they are not only thinner and lighter but also virtually impossible to break.
- 121° - Sony - End of summer sale 75% off selected headphones [Was $40 now $10], 44% off selected 4K TV's, XPERIA XA Mobile phones from $199 and much more. Expires 28.02.2017
- 72° - eBay Voucher - $20 off $100 using LOVE20. Expires Midnight AEDT 20.02.2017
- 55° - VS Sassoon Pocket Rocket Hair Dryer for $9 (save $60%) at Shavershop
- 54° - Woolworths local deal - $10 for twin pack antibacterial medium profile Tontine pillows. [Was $24]
- 47° - Grain Waves for $1.84, John West Tune $1, Dove Body Wash 1L for $6.85, Rimmel Wonder’Full Mascara for $9.47 at Woolworths (starts Wednesday)