Health & Beauty
Optical deals - Various
The following you *might* be able to claim on your private health insurance. Will vary depending on site and health fund, and no guarantees....
www.glassesonline.com.au - 9% buckscoop$ - current deal is 'Countdown Sale plus $80 Virgin Wines voucher' - use voucher 'SAVENOW'. Typical glasses price $49 - shipping $4.50 first pair, 2 or more pairs free shipping.
www.visiondirect.com.au - 8% buckscoop
www.clearlycontacts.com.au - 8% buckscoop
www.ausspecs.com.au - Typical glasses price $38 - shipping $8.50
The followng you almost certainly will not be able to claim, on the other hand they can be even cheaper than those above.
Note that with all of these, the cheapest glasses are usually the ones with generic frames (such as zenni, optical4less). Doesn't mean that they are bad, of course...
- 55° - eBay - 20% off Dell and Futu eBay stores using code COMP20 at the checkout. Excludes postage & gift cards. No min spend. Expires 27.02.2017
- 44° - COTD The BIG Stock Up SALE + buy 3 items and get free shipping (ends 26.02.2017) no code needed
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 38° - Portable Toilet 10L for $59 at BCF (was $129)
- 37° - 30% off all activewear at Cotton On (including sale items) - shorts and crops for $7 a pop, water bottles for $9, etc.