Food Booze & Groceries
Once: Win your own piece of the Barossa
Becoming a member is free, and by subscribing to receive our newsletter, you and two friends will also have the chance to win a piece of the beautiful Barossa.
Jacob's Creek® is giving you and your friends the chance to WIN a spectacular piece of prime property, right in the heart of South Australia's Barossa.
Valued at $150,000, the property is situated in the picturesque town of Tanunda, and is in close proximity to some of the region's best wineries and gourmet providores.
The cleared land occupies Lot 6, Fechner Place, Tanunda, SA, 5352 and is very generously proportioned at 711 square metres. It is also just a quick walk to the centre of town.
Approximately 70 kilometres north east of Adelaide, Tanunda is an endearing country town, with a population of 3,500.
Though the town's name is derived from an Aboriginal word meaning 'water hole', it has quite strong German origins and today, you can still see this heritage. A 'Ziegenmarkt' is regularly held in Goat Square and there is a 'Kegel' (or bowling club) alongside lots of remarkable Lutheran churches. The town also boasts some fantastic German sausage shops, bread shops and restaurants.
Being in the heart of the Barossa, Tanunda also has a wide range of world-class cafes, restaurants, grills, bistros and wine bars. There are plenty of fantastic bakeries, cheese providores and historic pubs to explore and, of course, you'll have some of Australia's finest wineries right at your doorstep!
- 66° - Woolworths - latest 1/2 price weekly deals out now.
- 43° - Under Armour Men's Charged Bandit 2 Running Shoes with Probikekit discount code for $87.99 delivered (vs. up to $179.99 elsewhere)
- 33° - 30% off footwear with SurfStitch promo code PUMPED30 (valid on sale items as well) - 15 styles for ~$50 delivered each
- 30° - Mid Season Sale at Dissh - Up to 70% off - Styles from $20 a pop
- 28° - Oral B Sensitve Clean Power Brush Heads 2pk for $6.99 (save $7) at Chemist Warehouse