Each week for 10 weeks, study participants will receive consumer education material in the mail from the QUT research team. Participants will be provided with a pre-paid, pre-addressed envelope and will be required to post back their weekly shopping receipt to QUT.
All shoppers who participate for the full 10 weeks of the study will go into a draw for up to $1000 in shopping gift cards. Value of first prize $1000, second prize $500, third prize $250 and 40 prizes of $20.
Would you like to participate? Visit http://survey.qut.edu.au/grocery and register.
- 89° - Hallensteins Polo Tops was $39.99 now $10. Free delivery for all orders over $50.
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 67° - Bonds up to 50% off sale + free shipping - women's briefs starting from $4, trunks for $15 a pop + more
- 61° - Phone accessories from $3 + free shipping at Dick Smith / Kogan. E.G. Ultra Slim Clear Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus for $3 delivered
- 50° - eBay 20% off Code stack - Dell XPS 13 7th Gen Intel Core i5 was $1899 now $1359 using code COMMIT20. Deal expires 22.01.2017