Mums & Kids
New website - Adelaide Baby Bargains - Secondhand Baby Items
Adelaide Baby Bargains is an Adelaide based secondhand sale site online.
They do not charge listing fees, or sales commission.. you list your item and then people email you and you sell them. (I think you can pay 99c to get a special listing on the front page - but you don't need to as their search is pretty good)
Some sellers will post items (and you can always ask), so still worth checking out if you are from interstate.
It is a great idea, and so far, it seems like just Mums selling their old baby and kids stuff - hasn't been hit by the e-business yet.
Worth having a look at the site - you only have to register if you want to buy or sell something.
My problem is that I've already sold two items worth $30, but keep finding things I want to buy too!!
They also have a "wanted" section, so if you are looking for something special, you can put up a message and people will contact you.
- 36° - 25% off baby bags at Colette Hayman - all models are $59.99 with free delivery (ends 30.04.2017)
- 26° - 40% off sitewide with code 40FOR40 at Bockers and Pony - hampers starting from below $30. Promo ends 29.04.2017
- 20° - 2 knits for $40 at Supre on selected styles (save 50% off or more)
- 17° - Up to 49% off Scoopon Bali travel deal - 8 Nights in a Deluxe Room for 2 for $999
- 14° - 1/2 price Bonds at Woolies - includes women's, men's and kids' styles (excludes baby). Ends 02.05.2017