Mystery Zazz for Xmaz $4.00 Shipped
What can you get for $4 shipped?
Hey, it might even make a great Kris Kringle!
OK, it's that time of the year again.
You know the one I mean - you have to find a Kris Kringle present for someone in the office and you have a ridiculously low budget. What can you possible get for $5 (or even $10?) for the person who has nothing?
Zazz to the rescue!!! Now you can give them something and still have change left over!
Here is your mystery Xmaz Zazz. We can't tell you what it is, but here are some clues:
- It's not a puchi puchi
- It goes well with a ring
- It comes in only one colour in five colours
- Japanese people go nuts for it
- Once you start you can't stop
- It is not a christmas toy or item
- You can use it at home
- It does not take batteries
- You can certainly use it in the great outdoors
- No USB ports required
- It's even Mac and Linux compatible
- Kids will love it
- It's made of plastic
- You can use it in the office
- Equally good for left-handed and right-handed people
- It has moving parts
- So, been there, done that