MYER - Vouchers for 5 days of Savings (Private 2011 Summer sale)
It says for Myer One members only, but anyone can be a member, so if you like anything in the vouchers, just go instore and sign up for one. In fact, I don't think they will even ask you for your Myer One card..but if they do, just sign up for one. It's free.
File is in pdf form.
save $20 on every $75
spent in one transaction on womens, mens, Miss Shop and kids clothing and footwear, womens intimate apparel, sleepwear, hosiery, socks, handbags, wallets and fashion accessories, toys, books, watches and jewellery.
save $25 on every $75
spent in one transaction on a great range of homewares including cookware, dinnerware, drinkware, kitchenware, cutlery, bedlinen, towels, quilts, protectors, cushions, throws, pillows and decorator, furniture including lounge, outdoor and bedding, travelgoods, frames, albums, pens, stationery and Christmas Trim
save $15 on every $100
spent in one transaction on fragrances, small electrical kitchen appliances, electrical personal care, vacuum cleaners, irons and microwaves
save $10 on every $75
spent in one transaction on televisions, computers, digital cameras, iPod speaker docks, home theatre systems and Food for Gifts
PLEASE NOTE: There are EXCLUSIONS on all the lists, please click through and view the pdf file for the full list.
- 50° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 40° - 12 x Grandial Blanc De Blancs NV (750mL) for $89 delivered at COTD
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 34° - Boost Mobile 50% off $40 unlimited prepaid SIM - $20 for unlimited calls & texts to 10 countries, 5GB data + 1GB extra on weekends for free
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)