Entertainment & Leisure
Miss Saigon (PERTH) - all remaining tickets $75 incl A reserve! Ticketek
Set in 1975 during the final days leading up to the American evacuation of Saigon, Miss Saigon is an epic love story about the relationship between an American GI and a young Vietnamese woman.
Miss Saigon features 34 talented Australian artists, plus two of the stars of the Miss Saigon international companies - Leo Valdez (The Engineer) and Laurie Cadevida (Kim).
Leo Valdez has played The Engineer in over 2000 performances in five countries. Laurie Cadevida is playing Kim, as she has done on the US Tour of Miss Saigon for the past three years.
David Harris, well known in Australian musical theatre, plays the role of Chris. Juan Jackson, who has joined the company following three years with the Australian Opera, performs the role of John.
Sarah Landy, has spent the last five years performing abroad and returns to the Australian stage to play Ellen, with RJ Rosales, also returning to Australia after performing in Manila and Singapore, playing Thuy.
Miss Saigon is a production you will never forget.
- 50° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 34° - Boost Mobile 50% off $40 unlimited prepaid SIM - $20 for unlimited calls & texts to 10 countries, 5GB data + 1GB extra on weekends for free
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping