Computers & Electronics
MiGear 5 in 1 power station for $29.98 @ Dick Smith with click and collect
Jaycar Electronics are selling a very similar power station for $119 (although this model has a bigger battery pack) and Solsonicav.com.au have the exact model for $129.
Having one of these in your car should save you a call to the auto club and a long wait at the side of the road the next time you have a flat battery or a flat tire from a slow leak.
The MiGear 5 in1 Power Station features:
- A car battery jump starter (built-in 600A) with isolation switch
- 2 x 12v DC output sockets
- A tire pump to inflate wheels (260psi air compressor)
- A 200 watt 12v inverter
- An LED worklight
- A battery power meter
- Both a 240v AC mains or 12v DC power socket for recharging its battery.
- 53° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 35° - Adairs autumn sale + free shipping, ends 26.04.2017 - items starting from ~$3 delivered
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping