Food Booze & Groceries
Lindt: 2 dine-in drinks for the price of 1
You may need a voucher to get the deal, although today they just gave it to me without asking. At the shop they had a pile of vouchers on a table, so you could always just wander around the shop, look at what's on offer, pickup a voucher and then arrange for the drinks before sitting down.
Now their normal prices are not cheap at face value, but when you count this deal in it's excellent value. In fact, when you sit down (assuming you go the hot chocolate - I recommend the less sweet dark chocolate) you get a small cup of liquid chocolate, a pot of hot milk, and a cup. It easily makes three cups of chocolate so it turns out to be not much more than $1 a cup or so.... oh, we also got a chocolate ball on the side.
Lindt is not my absolute favourite chocolate, but it is very good quality and easily beats a standard hot chocolate that's probably made up of Nesquik dust at best....
- 39° - 1/2 price Bonds at Woolies - includes women's, men's and kids' styles (excludes baby). Ends 02.05.2017
- 36° - 25% off baby bags at Colette Hayman - all models are $59.99 with free delivery (ends 30.04.2017)
- 20° - 2 knits for $40 at Supre on selected styles (save 50% off or more)
- 17° - Up to 49% off Scoopon Bali travel deal - 8 Nights in a Deluxe Room for 2 for $999
- 12° - Line 6 DT25 Bogner Tube Electric Guitar Amplifier Combo $1199 Delivered (45% off) @ SCMusic