What exactly is thread count and why is it important?
Thread count simply refers to a measure of how many threadswarp (lengthwise) and weft (widthwise)are woven into 10 square centimetres of fabric. Thread count also has to do with the yarn construction and quality of the yarn. With finer threads, like those produced with Egyptian cotton, more can be woven into each square 10cm which produces a finer, softer, more flexible fabric. The higher the thread count, the higher quality the sheets. You can be sure you are only receiving the best with our Egyptian cotton sheet sets.
King size bedding set.
Gold stripe in colour.
Extra deep pocket in sheets - will accommodate thick mattress and topper combinations with ease!
Pillowcases: 48 x73cm.
Flat sheet: 255 x 274cm.
Fitted sheet: 180 x 203 x 40cm.
400 thread count.
100% combed Egyptian cotton.
Luxurious, rich drape.
Ultimate in durable sheets!
Recommended Retail Price: $149.
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 67° - Bonds up to 50% off sale + free shipping - women's briefs starting from $4, trunks for $15 a pop + more
- 61° - Phone accessories from $3 + free shipping at Dick Smith / Kogan. E.G. Ultra Slim Clear Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus for $3 delivered
- 61° - Bulk Cosmetic Steals at Ozsale - 3 x Essie Nail Color 13.5ml for $6.99 ($2.33 each) + free shipping
- 47° - All Sale Shoes - now nothing over $59 at Hush Puppies