King 400 TC Egyptian Cotton Sheet Set - DEALS DIRECT $59.95
What exactly is thread count and why is it important?
Thread count simply refers to a measure of how many threadswarp (lengthwise) and weft (widthwise)are woven into 10 square centimetres of fabric. Thread count also has to do with the yarn construction and quality of the yarn. With finer threads, like those produced with Egyptian cotton, more can be woven into each square 10cm which produces a finer, softer, more flexible fabric. The higher the thread count, the higher quality the sheets. You can be sure you are only receiving the best with our Egyptian cotton sheet sets.
King size bedding set.
Gold stripe in colour.
Extra deep pocket in sheets - will accommodate thick mattress and topper combinations with ease!
Pillowcases: 48 x73cm.
Flat sheet: 255 x 274cm.
Fitted sheet: 180 x 203 x 40cm.
400 thread count.
100% combed Egyptian cotton.
Luxurious, rich drape.
Ultimate in durable sheets!
Recommended Retail Price: $149.
- 53° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 35° - Adairs autumn sale + free shipping, ends 26.04.2017 - items starting from ~$3 delivered
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping