Jetstar's Singapore Sale: Melbourne, Darwin and Singapore on sale! UNTIL THURSDAY MIDDAY
And to celebrate, we are offering an amazing sale fare on this new route, as well as our Darwin to Singapore service.
Be quick. The Singapore Sale is on now and ends at 12.00 midday (AEDT) tomorrow, Thursday 24 January 2008, unless sold out prior.
For travel on selected flights, excluding public and school holidays, between 17 April - 31 May 2008.
Darwin to Singapore from $199#
Melbourne to Singapore (via Darwin) from $249^
Melbourne to Darwin from only $99#
^ Subject to regulatory approval.
# Only available on flight JQ61 which departs Melbourne at 12.35 (local time) and departs Darwin at 18.00 (local time).
All Melbourne flights depart and arrive Tullamarine.
For all payments by credit or charge card, an additional $2 will apply per passenger per domestic flight sector booked and an additional $4 will apply per passenger per international flight sector booked will apply.
Fares are one way, web only and are subject to availability (not available on all flights or days). Return airfare may be more. JetSaver fare rules apply. Fares are non-refundable and name changes are not permitted. Sale may be extended. All travel is subject to the Jetstar Conditions of Carriage. See Jetstar.com for more details and conditions. Before you book your international flight, and before you travel, check current Australian Government travel advisories at www.smartraveller.gov.au
- 53° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 35° - Adairs autumn sale + free shipping, ends 26.04.2017 - items starting from ~$3 delivered
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping