Fashion & Accessories
ING - Savings Maximiser - $40 bonus for referring a friend/family - until 16 Sept
For those who are current ING customers, you need to login to your ING portal and click on Register which is under My Offers.
Be rewarded for referring your friends and family
Get $40 for every friend you refer (up to 5) who opens a new Savings Maximiser by the 30 September 2010. Plus your friend will receive $40 in bonus interest and a great variable welcome rate, currently, 6.25% p.a. for 4 months from account opening, on balances up to $250,000. You need to refer your family and friends by 16 September 2010.
Terms and Conditions
The advertised Savings Maximiser variable welcome rate is current as at 16 August 2010 and is subject to change. Variable welcome rate applies for 4 months from the date the Savings Maximiser is opened. At the end of the 4 month period, the rate that applies to the balance will be the Savings Maximiser standard variable rate applicable at the time. Bonus interest will be paid during the first 2 weeks of October. A tax liability may exist with the payment of the bonus interest. This offer is applicable on the first Savings Maximiser that your friends open (including joint accounts). This offer cannot be used in conjunction with the $20 account opening offer. You should read the Terms and Conditions booklet at ingdirect.com.au and consider if a Savings Maximiser is right for you before making any decision. Savings Maximiser is issued by ING DIRECT, a division of ING Bank (Australia) Limited ABN 24 000 893 292.
- 55° - eBay - 20% off Dell and Futu eBay stores using code COMP20 at the checkout. Excludes postage & gift cards. No min spend. Expires 27.02.2017
- 44° - COTD The BIG Stock Up SALE + buy 3 items and get free shipping (ends 26.02.2017) no code needed
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 38° - Portable Toilet 10L for $59 at BCF (was $129)
- 37° - 30% off all activewear at Cotton On (including sale items) - shorts and crops for $7 a pop, water bottles for $9, etc.