Fashion & Accessories
If your Specsavers glasses break, (Budget Eyewear) we'll replace them for free.*
If your glasses aren't all they're cracked up to be, don't worry, we'll come to the rescue. For the next two weeks - from Saturday 1st May to Sunday 16th May - you can take any broken Specsavers glasses to your nearest participating Budget Eyewear store and we'll replace them with a pair from our range - free of charge. Honestly.
You'll need proof of purchase of course and you might want to have a good read of this legal stuff below (check out the *). If you really want to save on your specs, there's only one place to go!
* Terms and Conditions
1. Prescription glasses or sunglasses purchased at a Specsavers retail outlet in Australia that are found to be faulty will be replaced with a pair of glasses or sunglasses from the Budget Eyewear range up to the value of the Specsavers pair.
2. Replacement pair will include equivalent lens type (i.e. single vision, bi-focal, multi-focal) and will be made to the same prescription as the Specsavers pair.
3. Replacement is subject to the surrender of the Specsavers pair and proof of Specsavers purchase (i.e. must have a Specsavers receipt).
4. Offer cannot be exchanged for cash.
5. Participating stores only, offer is not available in the following Budget Eyewear stores: Ballina, Beenleigh, Browns Plains, Caloundra, Camberwell, Capalaba, Cleveland, Lismore, Margate, Morayfield and Sydney City.
6. Offer expires 16/05/2010.
- 63° - Woolworths - latest 1/2 price weekly deals out now.
- 43° - 40% off all Skype Gift Cards at Woolworths (starts Wednesday)
- 40° - Under Armour Men's Charged Bandit 2 Running Shoes with Probikekit discount code for $87.99 delivered (vs. up to $179.99 elsewhere)
- 30° - BCF - 20% off the entire store this weekend (starts 25.03.2017) and ends 27.03.2017.
- 28° - eBay - $30 off $100 or more spend at Sportscraft, Saba, Jag, Sunglasshut, Boohoo, Citybeach, Styletread and much more. Minimum spend $100.