Computers & Electronics
i-tech TP-LINK TL-PA211 KIT 200Mbps Powerline Ethernet Adapter Kit $59
These pair of adapters are ideal for connecting a computer in another room of your house where the wireless signal is low. Plug one adapter into a powerpoint near your router and then connect a patch cable into the adapter, plug the other adapter into a powerpoint in another room and connect your pc. Sync the two adapters and you are now connected to the network.
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200Mbps
- Twin Pack design helps establish a basic powerline network
Super small design with a new exterior, blends indiscreetly in front of any power outlet
- No new wires, Easy Plug and Play operation, No configuration required
What This Product Does
TP-LINK's TL-PA211 powerline adapter takes advantage of your home's existing electrical wires to transfer data while simultaneously transferring traditional power. That means, with no additional wiring required, users can simply plug the TL-PA211 into existing power sockets and instantly establish a networking infrastructure. With high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200Mbps, users can enjoy HD video streaming, online gaming, VoIP or any other bandwidth intensive tasks for work or play.
Up to 200Mbps, 300 Meters
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-PA211 provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters. Together with its built-in Qos and powerful AES encryption, the TL-PA211 is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices--from computers and game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives.
Twin Pack Design
A PLC (powerline) connection is established by transmitting data through the electrical wires between two outlets, so it requires at least two PLC adapters plugged into those two outlets to complete the network. With twin pack design, the starter kit is ideal for new users establishing their first PLC network or experienced users intent on expanding their networks.
*Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environmental factors
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
Simply by pushing the Pair button on the adapters, users can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.
It's that simple!
1. Plug the adapter into the power outlet
2. Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter
3. Press the encryption buttons and you're done!
Note this device does NOT work in all homes. The two power points need to be on the SAME circuit. Some problems can also occur in homes with old wiring.
- 66° - Woolworths - latest 1/2 price weekly deals out now.
- 43° - Under Armour Men's Charged Bandit 2 Running Shoes with Probikekit discount code for $87.99 delivered (vs. up to $179.99 elsewhere)
- 33° - 30% off footwear with SurfStitch promo code PUMPED30 (valid on sale items as well) - 15 styles for ~$50 delivered each
- 30° - Mid Season Sale at Dissh - Up to 70% off - Styles from $20 a pop
- 28° - Oral B Sensitve Clean Power Brush Heads 2pk for $6.99 (save $7) at Chemist Warehouse