Home loan from HSBC 4.59% p.a. (fixed for 2 years) - no monthly/package fees
From their website - HSBC fixed rate home load benefits:
- Low interest rate of just 4.59% p.a. fixed for 2 years
- 0.70% p.a. off our Standard Variable Rate* after the fixed term
- No monthly fees
- Premium service with a dedicated Relationship Manager
Also just to point out that their comparison rate is 5.39%, which is pretty good too. The comparison rate is based on a 25 year term. This fixed rate is only for 2 of those 25 years. The other 23 years is at a higher variable rate.
Offer only available on new borrowings of $250,000 or more when you apply before 22 July 2013 and settle by 22 September 2013.
- 121° - Sony - End of summer sale 75% off selected headphones [Was $40 now $10], 44% off selected 4K TV's, XPERIA XA Mobile phones from $199 and much more. Expires 28.02.2017
- 72° - eBay Voucher - $20 off $100 using LOVE20. Expires Midnight AEDT 20.02.2017
- 55° - VS Sassoon Pocket Rocket Hair Dryer for $9 (save $60%) at Shavershop
- 54° - Woolworths local deal - $10 for twin pack antibacterial medium profile Tontine pillows. [Was $24]
- 47° - Grain Waves for $1.84, John West Tune $1, Dove Body Wash 1L for $6.85, Rimmel Wonder’Full Mascara for $9.47 at Woolworths (starts Wednesday)