From their website - HSBC fixed rate home load benefits:
- Low interest rate of just 4.59% p.a. fixed for 2 years
- 0.70% p.a. off our Standard Variable Rate* after the fixed term
- No monthly fees
- Premium service with a dedicated Relationship Manager
Also just to point out that their comparison rate is 5.39%, which is pretty good too. The comparison rate is based on a 25 year term. This fixed rate is only for 2 of those 25 years. The other 23 years is at a higher variable rate.
Offer only available on new borrowings of $250,000 or more when you apply before 22 July 2013 and settle by 22 September 2013.
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 67° - Bonds up to 50% off sale + free shipping - women's briefs starting from $4, trunks for $15 a pop + more
- 61° - Phone accessories from $3 + free shipping at Dick Smith / Kogan. E.G. Ultra Slim Clear Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus for $3 delivered
- 61° - Bulk Cosmetic Steals at Ozsale - 3 x Essie Nail Color 13.5ml for $6.99 ($2.33 each) + free shipping
- 50° - eBay 20% off Code stack - Dell XPS 13 7th Gen Intel Core i5 was $1899 now $1359 using code COMMIT20. Deal expires 22.01.2017