Computers & Electronics
HarveyNorman: Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 for $14 [after cashback etc]
1. Buy a copy of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 for $128
2. Get a $50 voucher for Rebel Sport gift card
3. Claim the $128 through the education tax refund (http://www.educationtaxrefund.gov.au/)
So. Original cost $128. Less $50 gift card. Less 50% of $128 = $64. Total cost = $128-$50-$64 = $14.
I assume it's the one pc/one user version (rather than 3 pcs/1 household) but at $128 it's not bad. For $14 it's a bargain.
OK I admit you have to jump through some hoops to get the refund, plus the assumption is that you don't already have enough to claim on that PLUS that you want to get something from Rebel Sport, but even so....
- 55° - eBay - 20% off Dell and Futu eBay stores using code COMP20 at the checkout. Excludes postage & gift cards. No min spend. Expires 27.02.2017
- 44° - COTD The BIG Stock Up SALE + buy 3 items and get free shipping (ends 26.02.2017) no code needed
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 38° - Portable Toilet 10L for $59 at BCF (was $129)
- 37° - 30% off all activewear at Cotton On (including sale items) - shorts and crops for $7 a pop, water bottles for $9, etc.