Computers & Electronics
HarveyNorman: Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 for $14 [after cashback etc]
1. Buy a copy of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 for $128
2. Get a $50 voucher for Rebel Sport gift card
3. Claim the $128 through the education tax refund (http://www.educationtaxrefund.gov.au/)
So. Original cost $128. Less $50 gift card. Less 50% of $128 = $64. Total cost = $128-$50-$64 = $14.
I assume it's the one pc/one user version (rather than 3 pcs/1 household) but at $128 it's not bad. For $14 it's a bargain.
OK I admit you have to jump through some hoops to get the refund, plus the assumption is that you don't already have enough to claim on that PLUS that you want to get something from Rebel Sport, but even so....
- 63° - Woolworths - latest 1/2 price weekly deals out now.
- 43° - 40% off all Skype Gift Cards at Woolworths (starts Wednesday)
- 43° - Under Armour Men's Charged Bandit 2 Running Shoes with Probikekit discount code for $87.99 delivered (vs. up to $179.99 elsewhere)
- 30° - BCF - 20% off the entire store this weekend (starts 25.03.2017) and ends 27.03.2017.
- 28° - eBay - $30 off $100 or more spend at Sportscraft, Saba, Jag, Sunglasshut, Boohoo, Citybeach, Styletread and much more. Minimum spend $100.