Computers & Electronics
1. Buy a copy of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 for $128
2. Get a $50 voucher for Rebel Sport gift card
3. Claim the $128 through the education tax refund (http://www.educationtaxrefund.gov.au/)
So. Original cost $128. Less $50 gift card. Less 50% of $128 = $64. Total cost = $128-$50-$64 = $14.
I assume it's the one pc/one user version (rather than 3 pcs/1 household) but at $128 it's not bad. For $14 it's a bargain.
OK I admit you have to jump through some hoops to get the refund, plus the assumption is that you don't already have enough to claim on that PLUS that you want to get something from Rebel Sport, but even so....
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 67° - Bonds up to 50% off sale + free shipping - women's briefs starting from $4, trunks for $15 a pop + more
- 61° - Phone accessories from $3 + free shipping at Dick Smith / Kogan. E.G. Ultra Slim Clear Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus for $3 delivered
- 61° - Bulk Cosmetic Steals at Ozsale - 3 x Essie Nail Color 13.5ml for $6.99 ($2.33 each) + free shipping
- 50° - eBay 20% off Code stack - Dell XPS 13 7th Gen Intel Core i5 was $1899 now $1359 using code COMMIT20. Deal expires 22.01.2017