Computers & Electronics
HarveyNorman: Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 for $14 [after cashback etc]
1. Buy a copy of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 for $128
2. Get a $50 voucher for Rebel Sport gift card
3. Claim the $128 through the education tax refund (http://www.educationtaxrefund.gov.au/)
So. Original cost $128. Less $50 gift card. Less 50% of $128 = $64. Total cost = $128-$50-$64 = $14.
I assume it's the one pc/one user version (rather than 3 pcs/1 household) but at $128 it's not bad. For $14 it's a bargain.
OK I admit you have to jump through some hoops to get the refund, plus the assumption is that you don't already have enough to claim on that PLUS that you want to get something from Rebel Sport, but even so....
- 53° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 35° - Adairs autumn sale + free shipping, ends 26.04.2017 - items starting from ~$3 delivered
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping