Entertainment & Leisure
Halftix- Tickets to the Comedy Festival on Cockatoo Island Half price!
One day pass was $119.90 now $59.00
Two day pass was $209.90 now $119.90
Worlds Funniest Island crams 200 shows of clever comedy into two days on one harbour island. October 17th & 18th
One ticket buys you comic legends from across the world plus more types of comedy than the Inuit have words for snow - circus, burlesque, sketch, stand up, sit down, fall over and probably a guy wearing something really stupid on the ferry over. There's music, art, booze, food, tacky souvenirs and spectacular harbour views to calm you down in between all the hysteria.
Fresh from selling out London's Hammersmith Apollo, US Muslim comics Allah Made Me Funny (one African-American, one Indo-American and one Palestinian-American) will premiere on the island. And, in a world exclusive, Pakistans only English-speaking stand-up comic Sami Shah will make his first ever international appearance. Other funny people include British comedy legends The Goodies and Alexei Sayle, Sydney's top stars Merrick and Rosso and Akmal, dancer of the moment Fiona O'Loughlin, Heath Franklin's Chopper, Tripod, Jimeoin, Scared Weird Little Guys, Wendy Harmer and other tons of other acts, guaranteed for a weekend of spectacular silliness.
There's music, art, booze, food, tacky souvenirs and spectacular harbour views to calm you down between all the hysteria.
All tickets include ferry transfers to and from the island, departing from King Street Wharf.
- 42° - 2 x $20 iTunes Gift Cards for $30 at Kmart (starts 30.03.17)
- 39° - It’s A Miracle Sale at General Pants - Save up to 60% off - The Fifth Label Dress was $99.95 now $40
- 36° - 30% off footwear with SurfStitch promo code PUMPED30 (valid on sale items as well) - 15 styles for ~$50 delivered each
- 34° - Up to 50% off Maxwell & Williams Glassware at Kitchen Warehouse - Mansion Champagne Flute Set of 6 for $29.95
- 30° - Shoes, Jeans & Sweats Sellout at City Beach with Items starting from $12 each