Entertainment & Leisure
One day pass was $119.90 now $59.00
Two day pass was $209.90 now $119.90
Worlds Funniest Island crams 200 shows of clever comedy into two days on one harbour island. October 17th & 18th
One ticket buys you comic legends from across the world plus more types of comedy than the Inuit have words for snow - circus, burlesque, sketch, stand up, sit down, fall over and probably a guy wearing something really stupid on the ferry over. There's music, art, booze, food, tacky souvenirs and spectacular harbour views to calm you down in between all the hysteria.
Fresh from selling out London's Hammersmith Apollo, US Muslim comics Allah Made Me Funny (one African-American, one Indo-American and one Palestinian-American) will premiere on the island. And, in a world exclusive, Pakistans only English-speaking stand-up comic Sami Shah will make his first ever international appearance. Other funny people include British comedy legends The Goodies and Alexei Sayle, Sydney's top stars Merrick and Rosso and Akmal, dancer of the moment Fiona O'Loughlin, Heath Franklin's Chopper, Tripod, Jimeoin, Scared Weird Little Guys, Wendy Harmer and other tons of other acts, guaranteed for a weekend of spectacular silliness.
There's music, art, booze, food, tacky souvenirs and spectacular harbour views to calm you down between all the hysteria.
All tickets include ferry transfers to and from the island, departing from King Street Wharf.
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 67° - Bonds up to 50% off sale + free shipping - women's briefs starting from $4, trunks for $15 a pop + more
- 61° - Phone accessories from $3 + free shipping at Dick Smith / Kogan. E.G. Ultra Slim Clear Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus for $3 delivered
- 61° - Bulk Cosmetic Steals at Ozsale - 3 x Essie Nail Color 13.5ml for $6.99 ($2.33 each) + free shipping
- 50° - eBay 20% off Code stack - Dell XPS 13 7th Gen Intel Core i5 was $1899 now $1359 using code COMMIT20. Deal expires 22.01.2017