FREECYCLE NETWORK - join Freecycle; get rid of useful but unnecessary; get needed stuff...
Freecycle is a number of local communities joined under the banner of the one organisation. Click the link to find your local (Aussie) group. If for some reason you're not in Australia, head to www.freecycle.org
Membership is free, and you join a Yahoogroups mailing list where people in your community will make "OFFERS" of things they no longer need. You can also "REQUEST" stuff you're after.
I moderate my local list, and have given away furniture, household goods, kids gear etc - and have received all sorts of stuff (one of my faves is my dorta's bunk bed/cubby house.
Membership is online; exchange of goods happens locally.
- 50° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 35° - Adairs autumn sale + free shipping, ends 26.04.2017 - items starting from ~$3 delivered
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping