Free Public Transport - Go anywhere in Victoria Friday 30th 2009 Only
Passengers will not be required to buy a ticket from the start of public transport services tomorrow to the last service at 1am on Saturday.
Victorians have sweltered through a once in a century heat wave this week. It has placed incredible strain on the public transport network and on commuters themselves, Ms Kosky said.
As a gesture to thank commuters for their patience, the Brumby Government has waived public transport fares tomorrow.
Ms Kosky said the heat has impacted the rail network with tracks buckling and slower and cancelled trains.
The Brumby Government and the states key transport groups know many commuters have been severely frustrated, she said.
- 50° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 32° - Adairs autumn sale + free shipping, ends 26.04.2017 - items starting from ~$3 delivered
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping